Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Updates, updates, updates

The first update is actually relevant to the blog--DH and I have started exercising together. Our workouts are hardly anything to write home about, but it's better than nothing. I'm not doing so well on the food angle. Food is so much cheaper and easier to procure than narcotics, and I have a feeling it's going to be a bit of a problem until we move again.

On the family front, there was a big blowup this weekend. It was inevitable--when, not if. Suffice it to say that my mom was rude to my husband, my husband was rude to her, and I was rude for not taking her side and telling her that she made us feel unwelcome. Imagine! How impertinent! So the plans for now have changed. We are looking for a cheap car to get us around and we'll be waiting and fixing our regular car with the tax return. We're hoping to move out by the beginning of October at the very latest. I'm going to go look at the newspaper online and see if I can find anything that's anywhere near our price range.

1 comment:

kathyj333 said...

I hope all works out well for you. I am thinking of you.