Monday, October 1, 2007

We're free!

We are finally in our own apartment! Sunday night was the first night here, and it's so nice. Of course, when I asked my mother what she thought of it she said "I'm happy if you're happy." And I am happy. So I guess everyone is delirious.

I actually have tried to post in the last month, but apparently Blogger and dial-up don't get along very well. Now, though, it's back to cable internet. I also need to get back to dieting. I've been trying to just kind of self-regulate without a food diary or any journaling and I think we all know how well I do with that sort of thing. I did get an excellent toning workout yesterday, though--our apartment is on the second floor and I must have taken those stairs fifty times. I shall have buns of steel yet.

1 comment:

kathyj333 said...

pcI am so happy for you. It's nice to be out on your own. The dieting will be easier now.